Sunday, November 30, 2008

What I want for Christmas?



Hubby asked me of what I want for Christmas after eating dinner last thanksgiving. I have no idea of what I really want for christmas yet so I just said I don't know. He told me that I don't need to decide yet coz he doesn't even know what he wants for christmas also. haha We normally buy the items that we want then I wrap the items for him and he'll wrap the items for me. In that way we know that the gift we receive on Christmas day is what we really want to get. :)

6 comments:

Lynn said...

sweet naman. inggit ako. how i wish may ka exchange gift rin ako. meron pala, si Yogi. LOL.

ingatz mitch!

Michelle2 said...

haha don't worry lynn, someday meron ka na ring ka exchange gift aside from yogi. naks! kinsa kaha noh? basin naa ra sa kilid2 nagpahipi. :)

Lynn said...

haha. magdilang anghel ka unta, mitch. :)

Michelle2 said...

haha bitaw, maayo unta ug matinuod. :)

Ilocana said...

Make sense. We do that too.^_^

vivacious wife said...

hello chelle... musta na....long time na wala ko laag laag.