Wednesday, November 19, 2008

So busy...

I went out shopping with hubby for my maternity pants and bought some clothes too. When we arrived home, I watch TV to take a rest coz I was tired from shopping. Then I started re-organizing my clothes. Trying them on and those that doesn't fit anymore will go to the box hoping that I can still wear them next year. I'm trying to make some room for winter and maternity clothes that I'm going to use for winter. Then it's time to cook for hubby's dinner and after dinner is washing dishes and marinating meat for this coming Saturday's thanksgiving party of the Filipino society here. I still have a lot of things to do about organizing stuff and hopefully next will be making room for our baby. Whew! :)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

congrats on your coming baby!

pls vote here and i will publish your link : http://poshpost.blogspot.com/2008/11/who-will-win-in-dream-match.html

Michelle2 said...

thanks! :)

Ilocana said...

Yeah, time to set aside some summer clothes and have room for winter clothes. That's also what I've been doing these past few days. Hard work I tell ya huh...Btw, the PGH party is set on Sunday not Saturday. Don't know why but that's what Mr. Rolly said on his message. 1-5pm @ Good Shepherd's all-purpose room...See yah.

Lynn said...

that's good, sis...busy busy aron dili ma bored. :)

Michelle2 said...

ilocana: yeah, now i changed my mind if i'll go or not at the party. i don't want to get up early to go to church or go to church later after party coz i'm used to go to church at 11:45 am and finish at 1 pm. hmmm don't have time to cook the meat anymore. grrrr hindi sana sinabi kung kelan ang party if they're not sure yet. kainis! :)