Monday, November 17, 2008

Lemonade for Me


I was a soda person before but now that I'm pregnant I stopped drinking soda. I now prefer to drink ice tea with lemon if I'm in a restaurant but most of the time I drink plain water. Though I like to drink lemonade because of the Vit. C but it gives me acid reflux so I have to be careful about it. Anyways, thank you for this very sweet tasting award Lynn. I really appreciate the thought.

The Rules of this award:

1. Put the logo on your blog or post.
2. Nominate at least 10 blogs which show great Attitude and/or Gratitude!
3. Be sure to link to your nominees within your post.
4. Let them know that they have received this award by commenting on their blog.
5. Share the love and link to this post and to the person from whom you received your award.

I want to share this lemonade award to my girlfriends here so they will enjoy the sweetness too. Naks! Ilocana, pinaywahm, simplymama, twinks, monica, jenn, and gigi. Let's drink together girlfriends! Cheers!!! (",)

1 comment:

Lynn said...

you're welcome, mitch and salamat pud sa pagpost. :)

ingatz! mwah!