Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Acid Reflux

I haven't heard about acid reflux when I was in the Philippines but this is common here in US especially to pregnant women. I've been experiencing this lately and the cause of this is eating spicy and acidic foods. I am so thankful that there's a medicine for this that is okay to take for pregnant women. It really bothers me. I only take the medicine when it's almost time for me to go to bed coz I don't want to take the medicine more than once a day. I hope this acid reflux feeling will soon be gone.

2 comments:

Lynn said...

usually sa first trimester ra man ata na ma experience, mitch? how many months na nga tummy mo? :)

Michelle2 said...

I'm 19 weeks now and experiencing having the acid reflux everyday. I rarely have the acid reflux, only when I eat a real spicy food but now fruits gave me an acid reflux too. So now I'm careful of what fruits to eat.