Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Miswa with sardines



I was craving for soup and the easiest way I can cook which I think is also delicious is the miswa with sardines. It was my lunch for 2 days and the taste reminds me of my country Philippines. As I was reading the book about pregnancy, it says that a woman who's pregnant for 20 weeks should eat enough fat and cholesterol. Why? Because it's the critical time for the baby's brain. I must eat some amount of real, non-hydrogenated fat in my diet. Omega-3 fatty acids, found in oily fish such as salmon, tuna and sardines, are great for baby's brain. Some fish maybe high in mercury so I have to limit my intake of oily fish to about 12 ounces a week. I think I'm eating the sardines in advance coz I'm 19 weeks now but that's close so I think it's okay. :)

2 comments:

Lynn said...

i love sardines with odong more. na try na nimo, mitch? lami sad to diba? :)

Michelle2 said...

yeah, lami sad ang odong. next time odong na sad akong lutuon. :)