Being far away from the country that I grew up made me miss the foods so much. I think those who are far away from their homeland also feel the same way. Anyway, a fellow blogger who's originally from Philippines but now living in US asked me this recipe. So Jenn, here's your request. :)
Chicken (I am losing weight here so I prefer the chicken wings with skin on it)
Potato (cut in big chunks)
Ginger (crushed or sliced thinly)
Scallions (sibuyas dahon in bisaya) sliced 3 inches long
Lemongrass (tanglad in bisaya) you can use frozen one but fresh from the garden is better
Horseradish (malunggay or kamunggay in bisaya) frozen is ok
Knorr chicken cubes or Maggi chicken cubes for flavor
1. Boil water first then add the chicken and potato.
2. Add the ginger and lemongrass after 15 minutes.
3. Add the chicken cubes little by little and check the taste if it needs more chicken cubes or not.
4. If it's almost done, add the horseradish and scallions.
5. Serve hot with rice. Enjoy!