Monday, July 14, 2008

Family Fun

Family Fun website and Disney Family are websites for families with kids. I don't have kids yet so I won't be able to use this website for now. I'm sharing this to all mom and dad who wants to get good ideas from other moms on how they raise their kids. You can find a lot of good ideas from the two websites. I know the Family Fun website when hubby and I went to our family Doctor and this magazine catches my attention. I then told hubby to remember the website so I can share it to moms who are interested to know about funny things to do with their kids.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tagging time na sad gwapa

http://www.macheriefrancine.com/?p=1158

Michelle2 said...

thanks sis. :)

Cecile said...

chelle here again reading, salamat sa pag visit :-) see you!