Thursday, July 17, 2008

Blogging

At first I really don't believe that you can make money online until one day a Filipina shared her experience about how we can make money online. I call her Pinay A. She was writing a topic in the Bisaya forum and shared her story of how she did it. I was curious and read the comments regarding her topic. There were so many comments asking her how much she make and how it works. I continue reading the comments and there's one Pinay (call her Pinay B) who said that she's not a writer so blogging is not for her but she'll share the good news to her friends who really like to blog. After a few weeks, Pinay B who said that she's not a writer posted a comment again and said she's blogging already and kept dreaming about her blog. Then another comment from Pinay B when another Pinay (Pinay C) had a problem with her blog. Pinay A wasn't able to answer Pinay C's question right away so Pinay B answered it. I then became more curious. So I looked at Pinay B's blog and check if she really can't write but to my surprise she's doing good in her blog. I was amazed of what she did thinking of what she said in her comments. So I thought that if she's not a writer like me then maybe I can try doing it too. And my blog My Small World was born. :) TGIF! *_*

4 comments:

Ilocana said...

And to that, thanks to you, my Ilocana blog was born too! He,he,he.

Katelove's said...

Hi sis, I'm here. doing my hop. Thanks and God bless!

Michelle2 said...

You're welcome ilocana! It's my pleasure to share my little knowledge in blogging with you. nyahahaha

Michelle2 said...

thanks katelove's! :)