Friday, July 25, 2008

Cleaning My Blog Roll

I've been cleaning my first blog's blog roll and this will be the next. As you can see, I have a lot of bloggers listed in my blog roll here but this blog is not on their list. That's because I just copy and paste my first blog's blog roll into here but didn't have time to visit everybody on my list to let them know that I listed them here already. Anyway, after cleaning my blog roll (which I know for sure will take time before I can finish it) I will start to do more blog hopping for this one. How I wish I can finish this blog roll cleaning very soon. :)

2 comments:

twinks said...

Hi dear. Musta?
Am glad nasa blogroll mo pa rin ako hehehe.. cleaning your blogroll means sa good idea, ako din ganun din gagawin ko one day.. :] ingat

Michelle2 said...

thanks! :)