Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Whole grain Spaghetti for Hubby

Hubby likes eating pasta but because he's very concern of his health, he's careful of what he eats. We bought whole grain and whole wheat pasta which I don't like because the taste is not as good as the regular pasta. But of course, I have to cook something healthy for hubby and cook something for me also if I don't plan to eat the whole wheat or whole grain pasta. Here's the result of the whole grain spaghetti with meat and cheese on top of it. :)

3 comments:

aL|e said...

wow...looks so delicious! yum, yum..

Cecile said...

thanks for sharing it with us, i'll grab the spaghetti now because it is my hubby's favorites :-)

Michelle2 said...

alle: yeah, hubby love the spaghetti. :)

cecile n' matt: good! spaghetti lover pala hubby mo. :)