Wednesday, June 11, 2008

The Moment of Truth Tag

Hubby and I sometimes watch the show the moment of truth and I didn't know that there's a tag about it too. haha Thanks to my friends Francine, Butchay and Ness for this tag. We'll see if I can pass this moment of truth. ^_^

Are you deeply in love with your spouse or boyfriend/Girlfriend? If you do, let's try how well you remember the moment of your life with him. But before you put yourself in the hot seat please read the rules of this tag first.

RULES:
1. This tag should be pass on to your closest friends.
2. Visit the blog of the person you've got this tag.
3. Leave a comment on her/his tag post. Be sure to thank her/him for this tag.
4. Highlight and link all the list of people who accepted this tag by visiting their blog site.
5. There are 10 questions that you need to answer but you will be the one to write the 10th question for the next person you want to pass this tag.

1. Sojourn 2. Pinay Mom in Czech Republic 3. See Me for what You Will 4. LAINY'S MUSINGS 5 OUR JOURNEY TO FOREVER 6. Twerlermz 7. Gamay and Dako Adventures 8.Technotrend 9. Ness 10. Butchay 11. Michelle ! (PLEASE Place all the links of the people who accepted this tag).

Here's your questions: Be Honest and True!
1. How did you meet your husband/wife or boyfriend/girlfriend?
Answer: My cousin introduce him to me thru the internet.
2. Where did you go in your first date?
Answer: Robinsons Cebu
3. When was your first intimate kiss?
Answer: November 2005
4. How many girlfriends/boyfriends he/she had in the past? Do you honestly know?
Answer: Honestly, I'm his first gf. He said ladies here are not interested with him coz he's ugly.
5. What is his/her ethnicity?
Answer: Caucasian (American)
6. What is his/her favorite food?
Answer : Anything that I cook except the stinky smell. haha
7. What is he/she like if he/she is mad?
Answer: He's a thick skin person. I can only tell if he's mad because the tone of his voice and facial expression is different than normal but he doesn't yell or say bad words to me. The good thing is I can make him smile in seconds after he's mad.
8. What are the things he/she did you thought is the most romantic thing he'd/she'd ever done?
Answer: 1. When he fly to Philippines just to meet me. That was his first time of flying outside the country because he doesn't want to travel due to air sickness. 2. When we were at the church and he tried to fan me because it was hot at that time and there are lots of people attending the mass. That was the first time that he use a fan because of me even if he didn't know how to use it. -_^
9. Describe how he/you proposed to you.
Answer: He didn't really propose to me. We both decided to take the next step after we met and that was getting married.
10. Do you find this tag C00L?
Answer: Yes!

I'm tagging Twerlyn, Ellaine, Norm, Ilocana, and Nay Belen.

2 comments:

twinks said...

answeet naman ni hubby dear..pumunta talaga sa pinas to meet you. :]

Michelle2 said...

yeah, kahit na mahilo sa eroplano pumunta pa rin ng Pinas. ^_^