Monday, August 25, 2008

The Plan on having a baby...

This pregnancy is a true blessing for me and hubby. Before we got married, we agreed not to have a baby for the first 2 yrs of marriage coz we want to enjoy each other as married couple. Our 2nd yr anniversary will be this coming October 28th of this year. I told hubby also that it's okay to have a baby if my tooth implant is done and that happened last June. There are times that I want to have a baby if I see a cute baby at the stores or mall. But I was taking pills for my hormone imbalance and I heard that it's not good to get pregnant while taking the pills. A friend of mine who's a nurse working in California told me that I have to stop taking the pills and after 3 months my uterus should be ready for the baby. I did stop taking the pills and after 3 to 4 months I'm pregnant. We didn't really plan to get pregnant this year but it happens the way we planned it before. I just remember what our plan was and it seems that God was listening to us when hubby and I were talking about when to have a baby. Isn't it amazing? The baby comes at the right time. :)

Photobucket

2 comments:

twinks said...

Babies are blessings from God.
Congrats to your pregnancy Chelle.
Take care always :]

Michelle2 said...

It really is. Thanks twinks! :)