Wednesday, August 6, 2008

All About Shoes

I was tagged by Sheng. Thanks girl!

{Start Copy}

What’s your shoe size? Are your feet the same size as your mom’s feet? How about your sister’s feet? Can you borrow shoes from each other?

Post a picture of your latest shoe buy. Tag the number of women of your shoe size, i.e. size 5 = tag 5 friends. Don’t forget to drop a line in this blog when you’re done.

@ Jenny and Belle

@ SAHMdom and Beyond

@ The Journey Continues…

@ Mommy Talks…

@ When Mom Speaks

@ Walk on Red

@ Random Thoughts

@ My Precious Niche

@ Home Sweet Blahh

@ Joys In Life

@ Sheng's Simple Thoughts

@ Michelle's life here and there

@ Your Blog here




My Mom’s Shoe Size: 6
Sisters’ Shoe Sizes: 6
My Shoe Size: 4 1/2 - 5 1/2

{End Copy}-->

I am the only one in the family who can't borrow shoes from my siblings and my mom coz of my small feet! And if my mom or siblings like my sandals they can't borrow it also because it's too small for them. haha I have the kids shoe size but when I went to the shoe store, the staff there said that I should not buy shoes smaller than 5 1/2 because my left foot is bigger than my right foot. Hmm But I still buy 5 size sandals coz sandals doesn't hurt my left foot. :)

I am passing this tag to Lara, Princess and Gigi.

4 comments:

Princess Adams said...

sis, this is an interesting tag. will post it later. pwede pa add sa ako new blog? it's
add nako imong duha ka blogs didto...pa add pud ko ha? thanks a lot!

Michelle2 said...

okidok! :)

Gorgeous MUM said...

thanks for participating! your feet are small!

Michelle2 said...

sheng: yeah, very small like me. :)