Saturday, February 28, 2009

Sweet and sour chicken with fried rice...

I've been eating this sweet and sour chicken for 2 Sunday's already after church. This is good when you're in a hurry and don't have time to cook coz we just order this at the Chinese restaurant near our apartment. The owner of the restaurant is our neighbor just 2 blocks away from our building. What's nice about the restaurant is you can order thru phone and then go to the restaurant to pick up your order. No need to wait but if the owner is not busy she likes to chit chat with me and hubby especially now that I'm preggy. If I'm hungry and in a hurry I just wait in the car and let hubby get the order so we can have the food right away. haha This sweet and sour chicken is delicious but it's deep fried so I try not to eat it all the time. :)


1 comment:

Lynn said...

yummy! laway ko. :)