Monday, February 9, 2009

Save money from coupons

I'm new into this coupon thing though I heard and watched about this topic at Oprah show many times already last year. I was amazed of how much money a person can save if you have the descipline and time to spend cutting coupons for future use. At first I thought only those who subscribe newspapers can use the coupons but now you can get coupons from the mail, products that you bought or just by surfing printable coupons on the internet. I'm thankful that my mother-in-law subscribe the Sunday Newspaper coz I found coupons that I can use. Now I'm starting to save a little bit of money from coupons. I'm now learning little by little and looking forward to save more. It's pretty interesting and I think I might be addicted to this once I know how to play this game. :)

No comments: