Sunday, December 14, 2008

Need to watch my diet

Lately I like eating sweets though I tried to control myself not to be tempted with those stuff coz I don't want to have a problem with gestational diabetes. But sometimes I have the urge to eat sweets once a day and sometimes twice which I think is not good. Though others would say that it's okay to eat sweets as long as I'm not eating in big portions but still I'm afraid that I will be addicted to it. One thing that I can control at the moment is avoiding salty ones coz sodium can make my feet swell and I don't want that to happen. I also started to like soda again. Hubby told me to buy some caffeine free coz I'm allowed to drink once a day (according to the practitioner) but I decided not to buy soda for me coz again I might be addicted to it. Eating vegetables and protein everyday are the top of my list coz I felt guilty that I'm not feeding what my baby needs if I can't eat those. I really need to watch my diet coz if I don't then me and my baby will suffer. Wish me luck! :)

No comments: