Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Budget

Hearing about financial disasters/problems/suicides with the tough economy today made me think of how I can avoid to not have the problems that others are facing. Oprah's show actually helped a lot of people to change their spending habits and starts saving with the help of Suze Orman's tough love advice/help. I learned from Suze's advice and even Oprah too. So now I'm more serious when it comes to spending and tracking everything. Though I'm not used to budget with the credit card coz it's really a big temptation but I'll try doing it coz using the credit card company we use will give us money in return also which is good for us. Having a list of how much we spent is a big challenge and it seems fun to me. I enjoyed writing down the expenses and I'm thrilled if this will really work. Maybe not this month but hoping to meet the goal next month. :)

No comments: